A decrease in sales and needing 170k by October has this business stuck with what to do next.
FCN will need to focus on new products, new customers, and building their online presence.
- Create new products for students to use while studying online such as shirts, hats, and sweaters
- Sell embroidered, customized face masks according to customer needs because they are in high demand
- Make Minority Women-Owned Business (MWBE) new pipeline other than charter schools
- Target MWBE designated contracts from government and states
- Strengthen FCN online presence by improving their current website and leveraging e-commerce channels
The impacts of this plan are generating more revenue, strengthen their footprint within the MWBE network, and expand their customer base.
University of Virginia - Darden School of Business
Sorry, no Related Cases specified.
Competition generously sponsored by