2nd Place in School - Spring 2020
University of Washington - Foster School of Business
Ballet and etiquette teacher catering to preschool and elementary children experiences a revenue loss of 50%, and online classes are priced at 50% and require direct communication with parents.
The team recommended many solutions and projects but focused on the ones with the highest short term impact.
- Engaging parents via a social media campaign that duplicates current media and connects to an engaged audience
- Offer SMS updates to parents
- Offer free teaser virtual dance classes and ask current customers, libraries, and local community partners for nationwide referrals now that they are online
- Offer classes to Montessori schools at an increased price when they reopen
- Offer classes in an advanced curriculum to offer to older students and 460 previous young students
With these strategies, the business can expand the target audience and engage current parents to build the revenue back to pre-COVID levels.
Competition generously sponsored by